Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Brainstorming...

For the past week, I've been brainstorming a story that is both scary (ghostly and the dead returning kind of thing) and crime related so its a ghost-comes-back-for-revenge kind of thing. Basically, the story goes as follows:

A girl (Adelaide) is getting in her car after a humid, rainy, nasty school day, when she sees a girl frantically running towards her car asking her to stop for a second. When she stops, the girl (Katherine) asks if she could please get a ride home, and that she lived right across the street from the school but couldn't walk home because of the incoming storm. Adelaide was a little confused, but saw the need in Katherine's face. As they are driving, all was silent until Adelaide started the conversation
"So, what's your name?" Adelaide asked.
"Ka...Katherine. I'm so sorry this was so sudden I didn't mean to intrude...I just really needed a ride home..."
"It's fine don't worry about it! You live really close, it's no problem! I promise."
"You're such a nice girl, Adelaide."
"How did you know my name?" (looks confused)
(Katherine shrugs) and says, "You told me when we introduced each other just a minute ago..."
(They arrive at the gate of Katherine's neighborhood) "Oh.. Maybe you're right. What's your code to call your house?"
"Uhh... It's... #2002"
(Adelaide calls and the phone rings and rings and rings but no one answers)
"Katherine, are you sure your mom is home?"
"Yeah she should be! I'm supposed to take her to work in an hour. Don't worry, you've already been so nice, just pull up here. I can walk to my house from here, the pedestrian gate is always open."
"Are you sure? I can wait it's no problem."
(Katherine starts getting out of the car) "Yeah I'm sure. Thank you so much, Adelaide."
"Sure, no problem." (Adelaide looks down at her phone and when she looks up, Katherine was already gone)

So basically this a rough idea of how it starts after the introduction.

The intro with all the credits and such will be in the style of like a "Se7en" or like the "American Horror Story" intros, which include many many images relating to the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment